Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Smell of Old Spice in the Air

 
I don't know what is going on in my mind right now.  I find my Dad on my mind a lot these days. Sometimes when the breeze blows just right I can smell Old spice or Avon's Old Country and it sends a chill down my spine.  Have you ever experienced something like that?  It is weird.  Our birthday's are coming up soon so I am sure that is what has him so close to me.  I have this overwhelming feeling of needing to just be wrapped in his arms and rest. I can remember singing  songs to him and he would just sit and smile.  He was so proud of who I became and loved me even when I was not loveable.   It has been 5 years since he went home to be with Jesus and I still miss him like it was yesterday.  There is not a day I don't think about him.  So these videos are in memoriam of my Dad "my Super Hero" who passed away in the autumn of 2009, I dedicate these songs to him and want to say "I love you... Daddy, forever and ever".  Amen


 

 
 
 



No comments: