Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am I Waiting for Wednesday?

In keeping with my song of the week theme for this week. I really struggled to find a Wednesday song. I found Simon and Garfunkles Wednesday Morning 3 a.m. but it just did not have what I was looking for. I feel like Wednesday sets the whole tone for my week. If I make it til Wednesday and survive the day it is downhill the rest of the week. I don't know why I think that way because I really don't have a bad day during a week that is consistant. I love Monday...because it is a beginning and Bible Study with the girls. I love Monday night Bible Study. Tuesdays are good days too...Wednesday is Praise Band practice and I get so excited when I think that I get to sing with Rhonda, Blue, Billy and the band. It keeps my day uplifted knowing that it is coming. Thursday during the fall I usually bowl with Frank and that is kind of our night to do something we both enjoy together....although this year I am thinking about bowling on the Women's league which is on Tuesday nights. Friday in the fall is Wildcat football...Saturday is the beginning of the weekend and Sunday is my day of Worship...and my favorite day of the entire week. So doing this song a day week...has been kind of fun for me. Number one it has challenged me to step out of my music comfort zone and research songs. Number two...it is music...and we all know how much music rules my world. How many people do you know who plan whole trips...with music to choreograph it. Yep...that is me. When I drove across the turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston...I was jamming to James Taylor's "Sweet Baby James." Yes...Music does sooth my savage beast....and today I want to share a song I discovered during my research...I am not a big fan of Lisa Loeb...but I do like this song...and I hope you enjoy it too! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: