Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Score One For the Team



Alabama Bloggers

Football season is fast approaching...so be sure to checkout the Football Carnival: Score for Your Team!!! There is going to be a blogging carnival and what a great way for Alabama bloggers to get to know each other better. And with football season fast approaching, there is no more fitting of an Alabama Bloggers celebratory event than to have a big ole football blog carnival! Sound like fun? I think it will be so you have to go the Alabama Bloggers site and check out the rules and grab your teams button. Alabama is noted for its huge football rivalry. When I first moved here and started teaching my kids would ask me each year who I was for. I am from South Florida....we are not "for" anyone. I ended up graduating from Auburn twice, and Alabama...so I guess my loyalty lies with the orange and blue.
In great anticipation of football season, the Alabama Bloggers site will be having a link-up carnival on Monday, August 31st - the week of the season opener games! AND, Rachel will be keeping score to see which team has the most blogger support - Alabama or Auburn!...so next Monday be sure you check this site out and earn your team a point! WAR EAGLE!

4 comments:

Beachbumaw said...

Sounds like fun and oh yea....WAR EAGLE!!!!

Rachel said...

Thanks for passing on the word!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Min eis set to post on Monday...who do ay think I am rooting for?

Trina said...

Well, I have my big ALABAMA post made! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEE
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!

But you know I still love ya!