Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday is Truly on My Mind

Friday's child is loving and giving....and I have definitely got Friday on my mind. I am so excited. The weekend is almost here. I can't wait to get away from the school house and spend some quality time with my favorite person....ME! I am truly tired this week! It takes me about three weeks to build my stamina back up...so until then I drag home to lick my wounds and recouperate. I loved the Easy Beats back when they were popular and I also loved this song when it first came out. I used to sing it every Friday...I had all but forgotten about it until I decided to begin hunting for songs with days of the week in the titles and the song itself. I was sure glad I found it. Want to know what Saturday's song is gonna be? Come back tomorrow morning and see!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I've enjoyed hearing all of your songs. Thanks for stopping by my blog!