Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, August 28, 2009

Simply Free

I don't know if you have ever heard of Chonda Pierce...but I have....she has delighted me for several years with her wild and crazy antics...all kidding aside....what a powerful Christian testimony this woman has. If she EVER comes close to you....you have got to go and see her. You will be in for a night of rare entertainment...wonderful singing...and just all time good fun. BUT...what I am writing about right now is something she has coming up. It is called Simply Free....I am enclosing Chondra's email to me about it...and I hope if you are close enough to go you will make plans to go. I am shooting for it.
Message from Chonda, "OKAY, I admit. I am perfectly capable of missing the voice of God. Two years ago God gave Doris a fantastic vision for SIMPLY FREE, an event that where we could both celebrate and experience the FREEDOM that only Christ can give. Well, I took God's plan and improved it ever so slightly. God needs my help you know. NOT! So here is the deal. I was wrong. From the very beginning Simply Free was supposed to be Simply Free. So, as we step out in faith we DESPERATELY need your help. Will you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get the word out? Even if you cannot come, put this on your Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and on your church bulletin board. Print it out and hang it in your grocery store, your oil change place, even your country club. Help us tell everyone (EVERYONE) about Simply Free."

This event is Friday, Sept. 4 and Saturday, Sept. 5. The cost is SIMPLY FREE (get it, Simply Free). There will be great speakers, fabulous testimonies, amazing worship. And it is FREE. The purpose is to let others know that they can be set free from depression, addiction, and shame. I don't know about you guys...but that sounds pretty amazing to me. I have dealt with some of the above for years...and thanks be to God have left a couple at the altar and walked away a whole lot straighter...but I understand that there are some out there...who can't let them go....this is for you....and even for those who have turned their lives around...and for those who are family members of people in trouble...Get some girlfriends together and try and make it. There is nothing like a good women's conference to uplift me....I can fly high for a long time on one.

SIMPLY FREE CONFERENCE
FRI, Sept. 4 (6:30pm) & SAT, Sept.5 (9am - 4pm)

Branches Recovery Center
Presents
Held at Calvary Baptist Church
431 Dejarnette Ln.
Murfreesboro, TN

Contact: 615.904.7170
Email: info@branchesrecoverycenter.com
www.branchesrecoverycenter.com


CALL NOW! To make your
Reservations! Or just show up...there will be room!

With special guest:
Comedian and author,
CHONDA PIERCE
Speakers include:
Mike & Doris Courtney, author and life-coach
Dr. David Appleby, Liberty University
Anne Beiler, "Auntie Anne" author and speaker
And others ...including Dynamic Worship!

Breakout sessions include:
Dealing with Depression
Surviving An Affair
Temperament or Temper Tantrum
Breaking Free From Addictions
Codependency and Church
Forgiveness
Inner Healing Prayer
Deliverance or Medicine...And more...


How much is it? That is the greatest part...It's SIMPLY FREE!
a love offering will be taken. Hope you can go. I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments: