Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, July 23, 2010

Final Day - Beavercreek, OH to the House

We woke up a little later this morning.  We are all tired and it is showing.  We ate breakfast at the hotel and saw a television broadcast for the first time in days.  We did not even know that there was a tropical storm in the Gulf.  We left the Fairfield Inn.....have I told you how much I have enjoyed staying at these?...and began our drive South.  Mary was driving....and the car was kind of quiet.  Somewhere in Kentucky....we stopped at Mammouth Caves....we went to the Tourist Center and then stopped on the way back at an Alpine slide place so the girls could ride down one time.  Lunch at Mickey D's and then onward.  Wreck outside of Bham slowed our decent...and another wreck outside of Inverness slowed us again....By 7:30 I was headed to Rock Mills and Kat and Mandy were on their way to Montgomery.  Everyone got home ok...and we are dogged tired.  I am taking my film to Wally World in the morning....tonight....I am just calling it a night.  Glad to be home.  Next year...we are going to Niagra Falls....woooo hooooo.

No comments: