Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Junk Box Jewelry


Title:Junk-Box Jewelry                              
SubTitle:25 DIY Low Cost (or No Cost) Jewelry Projects
Publisher:Zest Books
Imprint:Zest Books
Pub Date:June 27, 2012
ISBN:9780982732267
About The Book:  Diamonds may be forever, but forever gets old sometimes—and whether you want to wear something cool or something classic, Junk Box Jewelry has an easy, fun, and affordable answer. This do-it-yourself guide has the ability to make any teen crafty, and the wide range of project ideas ensures that once you get started it won't be long before you'll have a huge collection of unique, eco-friendly jewelry that you can wear, give as gifts, or even sell. With the help of Sara Drew you can learn how to make pendants out of pebbles; sew a stylish cuff using scraps of fabric; and fashion a funky charm bracelet out of extra screws, washers, and other toolbox trinkets. The easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions work for both beginner- and intermediate-level crafsters, and the book also provides stunning color illustrations, along with bonus tips on the tools you need to get started, and where to find materials. Happy junking!

My Thoughts About The Book:  This book was wonderful.  The directions are easy to follow, the designs are easy to do, it is a win win situation for an amateur jewelry maker, crafts for Bible School, a women's group for a fund raiser, youth, your children.  I would recommend that anyone who loves crafts get this book.  It was amazing.

Disclaimer:  This book was sent to me via Net Galley Publishing Group from Zest Books to review.  The review you have read is my own and I was not paid for my review.

No comments: