My pet peeve is rudeness whether traveling or not. In Quebec, at a cute boutique where I wanted to buy the world, the sales girls spoke nothing but French and to each other. My friend Mary finally began talking to me in French and I responded in Spanish....they finally came to help....and we put every single item we had picked up back....and went down the street and had a field day. I wish Pretty Woman had already come out....I think I too would have charged in and shown the snotty ladies all my prizes.
2. Are you a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
I am such a light packer. I took everything I needed for 9 days in Europe as a carry on....and got aggravated when the girls I was traveling with all wanted to know how to get our luggage up the stairs...Duh....You Packed it....You Carry it. Nuff said!
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
Today is a gift...that it why it is called the present. Then of course she added, "Duh Mom! I thought you had a college degree."
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Stay in school if you can....get a Masters....there is nothing out there for you. Don't be surprised if you don't end up flipping burgers.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
My cousin Judy's lemon cake. It is to die for.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear? flip flops in the summer and loafers in the winter.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
I have to choose? I love the sunrise, laying under an umbrella and taking a nap or reading, sunsets.
8. Insert your own random thought here. My thought is far from random today. I am asking for a prayer request for an unspoken need. I will let you know more about it as soon as I do....but I am a bit concerned and need all my prayer warriors interceeding on my behalf.