Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday My Son

Today is my son's 43rd birthday.  I cannot believe he is 43!  I don't feel old enough to have a son 43!  When did this happen?  Where did the time go?  It seems like only yesterday that he was four.
 
(Eric on the bottom right side.  He definitely looks thrilled to be there.)
 
Eric was not born under my heart but he certainly was born in it.  I loved him from the first moment I laid eyes on he. He was the most captivating little boy I have ever seen.  He knew how to wrap a lady around his little finger and keep her there.   He was four when his dad and I married.  I loved being his mother.  He was all boy and into everything.  I watched him grow from a precious child, to a good young man, to an amazing Christian man in the past 43 years and I am so proud of him I could pop.  I would love for you to take a quick walk with me down memory lane and get to know what a wonderful father, husband, son, Christian that Eric is. 
 
Graduation - 1988 - 20 years after his father graduated.
 
Family vacation to Los Angeles with a quick stop off for a prime photo op at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.  Eric is sporting a mullet here.
 
Early 90's - Eric, Jenifer, and Kat at Jeni's house in Chelsea

Eric, Roulain, and Hayden

Hannah Ruth, Eric, and Hayden and one big fish

Eric and Hayden.  Hayden does not miss a photo op believe me.
 
Hannah Ruth and Eric sharing a little love

Eric and friend catfishing

Eric with the family at the beach.

Eric's family...Taylor, Hayden, "B", Roulain, Hannah Ruth and Jasmine
.
Would you say I am proud of this wonderful person...you betcha.  He has rocked my world a long time.  Happy Birthday son.  Here is to many more.  Love, Mom
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

A very Happy 43rd Birthday to Eric! Really enjoyed all the pictures.