1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing? I am a perfectionist when it comes to singing. It is a good thing most of the time....except that I hate to mess up. It kills me.....and then I worry about my performance. I used to be really bad and actually throw up before performing in public. I HAVE outgrown that.
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect? Again it has to be singing. I took voice lessons, I sing all the time, I do scales....I practice, practice, practice
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? Oatmeal with fresh berries and toast.
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why. They would all be perfect 10's if I was really honest.....I have several.....Pacific Northwest with Amanda and family and Kat. PEI with Kat, Nantucket with my SMAK group, Niagra Falls when Nick walked across the falls with Susan, Amanda, Linda, and Missy, Mackinaw twice with special people, Italy with my daughter, Kat and dear friend Mary is my number one. England, Ireland and Wales with Mary....and Hawaii for Mary's 50th birthday. Any trip I take with Frank is always a 10. I love to travel, especially with special people in my life.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close? Every perfect life is a parable invented by God. Simone Weil
7. How would you spend $300 today? I would send it to my daughter and son-in-law in Moldova for Stella's Voice and to help stop human trafficking.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Our Spring Break is the last week in March. When you were in school did you have Spring Break and what did you do? I grew up in South Florida and Spring Break was crazy in Fort Lauderdale/Miami with all the colleges coming down. Those two towns were off limits for me during Spring Break time...now I live in Alabama and everyone here goes to the Gulf Coast....I still avoid the beach during Spring Break. Believe me....it was never like Where The Boys Are portrayed it.