Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Birdseye View of God

A friend of mine sent this picture to me....whoever the photographer is they caught this at just the right moment and my friend sent it to me at just the right moment.  Timing is everything! 
Psalm 91:4 tells us that, "He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."  O I am so delighted at this very moment to know that there is absolutely nothing to fear about tomorrow; for God is already there.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh wow!!! I had to take a second glance to see the little ones. "Under the shelter of His wings"!!! How awesome is that?

We are a blessed people!

God bless and have a magnificent day sweetie!!!

BTW: Giveaway..ya'll come!!! :o)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a beautifully sweet photo. I love this.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have seen this before and it is just so beautiful.