1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky? Right now...it is teaching full time, being the preacher at one church....and the preacher's wife at another. Both churches are special to me and it is very tricky dividing up my time where I spend time being with them as a preacher's wife.
2. What's your treat of choice? Butterfingers, plain old candy corn, and York Peppermint patties. The Peppermint Patties I can get sugar free which makes them a special treat. Being a diabetic cuts out a lot of sweet things.
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why? We are not going to carve a jack-o-lantern this month. We don't have time, I don't really like Halloween, I am a Halloween Scrooge of sorts. Jack Sparrow would be my choice. I would love to meet Johnny Depp and have a picture made with him.
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?Sorry about the crusty word Joyce....I make crusty bread and it is to die for. My word(s) are masticate and pustule. I don't like any word that relates to sores and oozing things. Yuck!5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
When Frank and I walked into the NICU to see Kash and Kruze for the first time. They are so tiny. I have left a link so you can go to their facebook page and give some encouragement. You need to see them in their little(and I mean very tiny) Halloween costumes.
I am product of The Monster Mash era and love the song. I also raised children during the Michael Jackson era and like Thriller too. Phantom of the Opera is out there too.7. It was a dark and stormy night when__________________________
I flew for the first time. My trip was from West Palm Beach to Atlanta. Lightening actually hit the wing of the plane....right outside my window. As we flew over the Atlantic I just knew we were going to be sucked into the vortex called The Bermuda Triangle. I don't think I took a breath until we landed. I cannot remember being so terrified. I was nine years old.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Did you know that today is National Candy Corn Day? I am delighted. I wish they made it in the sugar free form....but I may just have to cheat a bit today and have a few pieces....or a handful. I got a picture from Magen for a safe candy corn. It is a little toboggan that one of the nurses made for the girls. Is this not precious?