1. What do you think is the key to success?
Hard work and determination are the keys to success in my book.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to see that part of the US of A?
I grew up in West Palm Beach and we went to the Keys often on the weekend for Key Lime Pie and to see the sunset at Mallory Square. When I was in college we would go down and snorkel. There is no place as beautiful as Key West at sunset. I have been many times since I moved away too.
3. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
I agree with Joyce's first answer on this one. I too think maybe this is saying be your own person. Don't neccessarily 'choose the door' everyone can open.
4. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
Our back yard neighbors had donkeys for a while. They have been gone a while. I live in the country and donkey's are very common in most of the pastures around here. We have one across the street that brays every single morning starting at about 5:00. I guess the last time I saw a monkey was on a trip to the zoo which has been a while back. As for the turkey I see them all the time. I almost hit one last year going to work. We saw a ton of them in Cades Cove the last time we were there.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what's something you keep under lock and key?
We have guns under lock and key.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something? This is an easy answer....This past week. I have a new job and have been getting ready to begin a new school year on Monday in a new school in a new system....closer to home. My school is now only 13 miles from my house. Gone will be the 59 mile trek.7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
Oh most definitely. I make a killer one....but my favorite comes from Key West. They use real Key Limes.8. Insert your own random thought here.
The kids start school on Monday. I grew up in a system that did not begin until the first Tuesday after Labor Day. What about you? When did YOU start school? When did you end. We ended up the first week in June. My school this year gets out for the summer on May 22.