2. September is National Chicken Month. How often is chicken on the menu at your house? What's a favorite dish made with chicken? What's something you're a 'chicken' about doing or trying? we love Chicken and eat it at least once a week...sometimes more. My favorite dishes with Chicken is Chicken in a pot (a Greek inspired dish) and Poppy Seed Chicken made by Mrs. Jean from my church....but I will pretty much eat chicken any way it is served. I LOVE Chicken enchilada's with green sauce from Tres Hermanos too. I have not perfected the recipe yet. I am chicken about doing anything that involves extreme heights....so no bungee jumping, et al for me.
3. What are three things you don't own but wish you did? A vintage mustang, a Gibson guitar like the one Emmy Lou Harris plays, and a house in the mountains.
4. Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one? Elaborate. If you answered one, which one? I am like my father....he was a master electrician....but a Jack of all trades. My dad could do anything and I am my father's daughter.
5. Ketchup or mustard? On what? Both...on hamburgers and hotdogs....ketchup only on French fries....sometimes.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Hurricane Irma is frightening me. I still have family and friends in South Florida so I am concerned for their safety. I am also saddened by the wildfires in Montana. I have been to many of the places that are now burned to the ground. The Historic Lodge in Glacier National Park was one of the things on my bucket list. I am sad because it is no more. I guess you should always do things when you have the chance and not wait.