Welcome to the last of the summertime Hodgepodges for this year. If you've answered this week's questions add your link at the end of Joyce's post, then leave a sunny comment for the person linking before you. It's what all good blog neighbors do.
1. What's something you'd rate a 10/10? Tell us why.
I have to agree with Joyce on this one....grandparenting. Why? Because they light up my life. I don't have pictures on my school computer....sigh! BUT my room is full of them.
2. What job would you be terrible at? What makes you think so? Anything that involves being up high or anything in the medical field. I can't do heights...and I cannot do gross.
3. When did you last take a fall? What's something you're falling for (in a good way) these days? I not fallen in a few years. I used to be a major source of falling entertainment for years. My kids thought it was the funniest thing on earth.
Something I'm falling for these days? Baking, reading, crafting..we have a craft fair coming up in a few weeks and I am getting my stuff ready.
4. According to the Travel Channel here are some of America's best fall festivals- National Apple Harvest Festival (near Arendtsville PA, close to Gettysburg), Harvest on the Harbor (Portland Maine), German Village Festival (Columbus Ohio), Wellfleet Oyster Fest (Cape Cod), and Wine and Chile Fiesta (Santa Fe NM) Have you ever been to any of the festivals listed? Which one appeals to you most? Does your hometown have any sort of fall celebration, and if so will you make it a point to attend? I love Fall Festivals and have been to quite a few. I haven't been to any of the festivals listed, but they all sound like fun so how do I pick just one? I think I'd go to the National Apple Harvest Festival. I LOVE apples. I also would like the Harvest on the Harbor because I adore lobster and Maine in the fall is amazing! I love the Cotton Pickin' Fair held in Gay, GA in October and May.. I also love the Hummingbird Festival in Hogansville, GA in the fall and some small but fun ones like Crafts on the Median in Wedowee and Heritage Day in Freedonia, AL. I enjoy them all.
5. What is your goodbye message to summer?
You weren't too bad this year....but I am a fall fan and can't wait for the vibrant colors of the season.
Love ya though....KK
6. Insert your own random thought here. I had spiced cider last night because it was raining and I was chilly. It was yummmy. What is your favorite fall/winter drink?