Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Book Sneeze and Women of Faith Weekend

Women of Faith Imagine

I am so excited!  I just got an email from Book Sneeze and I have been chosen to be a blogger on site at the Women of Faith conference in Atlanta August 12-13.  I can hardly believe it!  I never win anything and getting this email was a big boost for me.  So some of you may be wondering exactly what this is?  Well, "Women of Faith is a faith-based women's organization encouraging women of all ages and stages in life to grow in faith and spiritual maturity through a relationship with Jesus Christ and an understanding of God’s love and grace. Hundreds of thousands of women are meeting up in 28 cities across the U.S. for one-of-a-kind weekend events filled with laughter, music, drama, heart-tugging stories, and more. Whether you attend an Over the Top event or spend two days at Imagine, you’re in for a wonderful time. Some even call it life-changing."  Who will be there?  That is what is exciting me the most.  I will get to hear some of my favorites like Sheila Walsh, Lucy Swindoll, Lisa Harper, Angie Smith, singers Mary Mary, Natalie Grant, Nicole Johnson, Steve Arterburn, and Laura Story.  It will be two days of heaven on earth.  There is nothing like thousands of women praising God in prayer, singing, and fellowship....let me tell you.  I will be blogging about my big adventure during the 12th and 13th and will do a follow-up blog when I get home....so be on the lookout.  I promise you if this is like the other ones I have attended you will have to tie my feet down with cement blocks because I will be floating.  If you get a chance to attend one of these I promise you it will be the experience of a lifetime.  If you are interested in where they are going to be held this year go to http://www.womenoffaith.com/ and click on the map to see what city is closest to you.  Woooo Hoooooo!  Hotlanta here I come.  Now my big question is.....who am I going to take with me?

2 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Karen!

Oh you're gonna have sooo much fun!! I know you're gonna enjoy every moment of it. Have a wonderful time with the ladies... it's so nice to be with a bunch of ladies of faith!

Big hugs, Sherry

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is awesome news and those are some wonderful woman you are going to listen to. Have a gret time.