Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Celebrating Ten Wonderful Years With Frank

Frank the huge FSU fan
Frank the Preacherman
 
Frank the uncle and dad
Frank, the shy man......NOT!
Frank the husband
Today is my tenth wedding anniversary.  I really find it hard to believe that we have been married ten years and on the other hand I can't honestly remember a time without Frank in my life.  I wish you all knew him personally.  He is so much fun to be with.  I love spending time with him.  He is witty and loving....and well....he is the harmony to my life song.  Sadly, on our tenth anniversary Frank has school this weekend and is in Birmingham.  We were invited to go to South Carolina with some friends.....I am in South Carolina.  We are planning on spending Sunday evening in LaGrange at Pizzavilla (it was voted the most romantic restaurant in the area) and we love eating there.  We will do our usual....sit and....(you thought I was going to say hold hands and gaze longingly in each others eyes didn't you?...)....SURPRISE!....We will sit and play each other on our phones with Trivie and Words With Friends.  We both love games!  Sometime towards the end of February we are going to take a wee little honeymoon vacation to the Smokeys since it is one of our favorite places and easily accessible.   I don't know if I have ever told you about our wedding....but it was amazing.  I sang at the Arbor Service at FUMC in our home town.  Frank ran the sound.  At the end of the service...Frank came down and met me coming off the stage and we stood in front of 500 of our dearest family and friends and said our vows.  Kat was my Matron of Honor and Robert Gaskins was the Best Man.  Our amazing friends surprised us with a breathtaking reception.  Bill cooked tenderloin that melted in your mouth...Deborah made me the most gorgeous wedding cake....I cried....after eating and socializing we got in our car and headed to Little River Canyon/Mentone to spend a couple of days in a friend's cabin there.  We ate dinner in Chattanooga at The Loft, went to Lookout Mtn, and Chickamaugua Battlefield.  We got National Park Passports there.  One of Franks greatest feats....is that one night a week....we have date night.  It is a night when we do something special.....just the two of us.  I look forward to date night as much now as I did when we were actually dating.  I hope he reads this today.....Happy Anniversary Baby!  I love you more today than yesterday.....and to the moon and back.  Yep!  I love this man.

No comments: