Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Congratulation Wadley Class of 2015!

Tonight I attended the third graduation this week.  As most of you know when I changed jobs I was required to travel between two schools.  Wadley High School is where I finished up my day.  amie Langley, a native of Wadley.....and former Miss Alabama was the Keynote speaker.  She is amazing.  Each one of my seniors touched me in a different way.  Some made me laugh, some made me sad, some made me smile, some amazed me, and some were just special.  No matter how they touched me my seniors there all left their footprints on my heart in a big way.  I met all of them the first day of school and by Labor Day they were mine.  I will miss them madly next year and I hope they know how much I love them all.  I wish them the very best as they embark on the next chapter of their lives. 







No comments: