Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, June 5, 2015

Pitch Perfect 2 Review


I wish I had been around acapella groups when I was younger.  I would have loved this.   I love shows about them.  I love the purity of the music.  Last night Frank, Beth, Renee and I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 in LaGrange.  We had all seen the first one and loved the music....the plot not so much....but the music was awesome.  The second round had some amazing music in it....but the story line was from hunger.  The story line goes something like this:  It's been three years since the Barden Bellas (Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson) became the first all-female group to win a national title. All seems well until a botched Lincoln Center performance for the president leads to a scandal that strips them of their performing duties, causing internal tension … Moreand strife. With the world championships on the horizon in Copenhagen, Denmark, the women must get their act together for their one and only shot at redemption.There was a good bit of vulgarity that I could have done without....but the music was amazing and the ending was to die for.  After the movie we ate dinner at the Brickhouse Grille and discussed the movie.  This is more of an adult type movie....so ladies leave your young daughters at home. 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We enjoyed Pitch Perfect 2 and the performances were great but we craved more performances! We feel the movie could have had more of them, that is what we enjoy the most.