2. What's moved you recently? It Is Well by the Issacs. I heard it yesterday and was moved tears.
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so? It depends on the day. Some days I am charging forward with amazing clarity. Other's I meet a headwind that thrusts me backwards.
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain. I am moving mountains. I have so much I want to accomplish and when I feel as if I have met a mountain that is too big....I say a prayer and God and I move that bad boy.
5. What song makes you want to get up and move? To be honest....I have a couple. The first is by Toby Mac called Move.
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'? Pretzels, an apple, or some cheese.
7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home? Family pictures.
8. Insert your own random thought here. What is fall like where you live? I grew up in South Florida....there was no fall. I love the seasonal changes we have here in Alabama. Leaves are starting to change and there is a crispness in the air. What is your favorite season? Bet you can't
guess....mine is Fall in Cades Cove.