Leigh at Bloggeritaville posted a meme and instead of tagging people, she left it open for anyone who wanted to tell six random things about themselves. I wanted, so here it is. :)
The rules are quite simple. 1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself and things that make you happy.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I sing, and since the age of 6 have actually sung to two sitting American Presidents. When I was in the second grade our elementary school actually sang for President John F. Kennedy in West Palm Beach, FL. My junior year in high school I sang for President Richard M. Nixon.
2. In 1992 I was on a game show called Top Card. I actually won the first two days. I learned a valuable lesson....winning is not all it is cut out to be. Taxes on my prizes were killer.
3. I have hang glided.....ONCE. I thought I was going to die and promised God if he would help me land safely I would never do it again.
4. When I was 18 I wanted to be a powder puff demolition derby or funny car driver.
5. I love Christmas ornaments. I could look at them 365 days a year. I have actually collected them since I was young.
6. I surfed, on a long board, until I was 22 years old.
Like Leigh, I don't think I will tag anyone. If you should decide to take the challenge just let me know so I can pop in and read your thoughts. Happy Thursday!
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
9 months ago