I have a wonderful blogger friend Xazmin over at This Is the Year and she tagged me with 8 questions....Here's how the tag works: Answer the following 8 questions, tag 8 friends, and have them answer 8 new questions.
Here are Xazmin's questions for me....and my responses:
1. Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? And would you change it if you could? I am an early-bird. I love getting up in the morning and getting the day started. I am in a good mood in the morning...and ready for whatever life gives me. I was a night-owl in my college days....and would not want to go back. I like being an early bird.
2. If you could go back to any moment in your past and make a different choice, would you? If it's not too personal - what was that moment? Once I would have said yes....and the moment would have been when I married my first husband....but I would have to say no now...because....if I had not married him....I would not have the exceptional daughter/friend that I have. Nope...I don't want to go back....things happen the way they do for a reason. The different choice might have been an even worse one.
3. Do you believe in prayer? I believe fervently in prayer and its power. I have seen prayers answered and am still waiting on answers....I would hate to live life without prayer.
4. If you won a $500 shopping spree, but had to spend it in ONE store - what store would it be? Hobby Lobby without a doubt.
5. What is your favorite food? Grilled hamburgers and/or ribs cooked by my dad.
6. Who has been your biggest inspiration in life? My father was the biggest inspiration in my life. He was such a Christian man and taught me thoughout my life to put God first.
7. Which room is your favorite room in your house? The formal living room (which is my music room). There is only music there as a source of entertainment....no television!
8. Are you a country-girl, or a city-girl? And I'm not asking where you LIVE but who you are! I am eclectic. I am a country-girl in that I love the slower paced life and the neighborly feeling you get in the country. I love the what is mine is yours and neighbors helping neighbors mentality. I am a city-girl in that I love quick access to shopping, plays, theater, etc. If I had to make a choice though....deep in my heart I would rather be a country girl with country girl attitudes.
Now I have to tag 8 friends and give them 8 questions to answer...
Here are the friends I am tagging and their questions:
2nd cup of Coffee , A View from the Hill , Jeannie's Happy World , Jerralea's Journey , Screaming MiMi , Sweet Tea , Trina's Thoughts , Marty's Musings
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. Do you have a Bucket List and what is one thing you have on it?
3. Do you go to Starbucks(or another coffee chain) and what is your favorite drink there?
4. What book are you currently reading(or just finished)?
5. Do you take pictures? What kind of camera do you have and share a current picture with us!
6. What is your favorite genre of music and favorite group, band, individual from that genre.
7. Where was your most favorite vacation and what made it your favorite?
8. What is your favorite thing to cook/prepare and share the recipe.
For those of you I didn't take...pick at least one question and respond in a comment to me.....for those of you I did tag...well...guys....I am optimistic and I am hoping for 100% participation. I can't wait to read all of the answers. Happy Thursday.
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
8 months ago