1. Share your
2. What was the best book you read in 2010? (we're not going to include
3. Do you have pets and if so do you allow them on the
4. What event from 2010 are you most thankful for? Randy at the treehouse for Christmas!
5. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before. Went to Michigan and moved into a parsonage.
6. Brussel sprouts...friend or foe? Foe....brussel sprouts should be abolished from the face of the earth. They stink cooking and they taste terrible.
7. Who would you nominate for man/woman of the year? Beth Moore
8. Insert your own random thought here. What is your favorite winter/Christmas poem? Why? Mine is In the Bleak Midwinter. I love it because it is so touching. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Wednesday!
1. In the bleak midwinter, frost wind made moan, earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone; snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow, in the bleak midwinter, long ago. 2. Our God, heaven cannot hold him, nor earth sustain; heaven and earth shall flee away when he comes to reign. In the bleak midwinter a stable place sufficed the Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ. 3. Angels and archangels may have gathered there, cherubim and seraphim thronged the air; but his mother only, in her maiden bliss, worshiped the beloved with a kiss. 4. What can I give him, poor as I am? If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb; if I were a Wise Man, I would do my part; yet what I can I give him: give my heart.