Tell Joyce I sent you.
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear? I am not one to answer this question....I am a claustrophobic....and the only way I overcome that is by just doing whatever it is....and trusting God that He will take care of me.
3. Share two good things about your life right now. I am taking a photography class at Auburn University. Hopefully my BFF Mary will come home this week and I can hug her.
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style? Not at all. I loved tunics with pants back in the day. I thought they looked good. The rest....you can have. I hated polyester stuff....it was hot. I have always been one to make my own fashion statement...so don't look for me to be sporting white hooker boots, hip huggers, and bold prints....not happening.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult? Yes, I was a browning and girl scout as a child. I was a den mother for a bit when my son was a Cub Scout.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor? All of the above. I love all those smells cooking or burning as a candle. Yummmm!
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher? Love of the profession and the students.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It is football season and we are a house divided. Fortunately we are not both from the same conference. I am an Auburn grad, and we are SEC football.
I want Auburn to win. I have to confess....I really am not a football fan....that is Frank's department. I read, sleep, catch up on chores and pass through the room long enough to catch an important play. Frank is an FSU fanatic. FSU is part of the ACC conference. I don't know what I will do when FSU joins the SEC. What team do you root for? WDE and have a Happy Wednesday!