Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Farewell to Sandi

My post is short today.  I am sad.  Last night I got news that Sandi Thurman McCool died on Wednesday.  She fought a long and hard battle against breast cancer and on Wednesday it defeated her.  Who was she?  Well at one time she was my precious daughter-in-law.  She was one of the sweetest people I know and even after the divorce she, Kat, and I stayed in touch. Sandi was a ray of sunshine in the lives she touched.  Before cancer began to take her life she was a surgery nurse at Flowers Hospital in Dothan, AL and loved by all she came in contact with.  Sandi was the kind of person who was destined to be a nurse. The world will miss you Sandi!  Please pray for her husband, Dr. Alan and her mom and family.  I know her passing will leave a huge hole in their lives. 

5 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I'm so sorry Karen. It is hard to lose those who are so dear to us. Praying for comfort and peace.

Sweet Tea said...

This makes me sad,
Then it makes me MAD!!
BREAST CANCER is so random and unfair.
I'm so sorry, Karen.

Tracy said...

So sorry :(

Mary said...

Sorry for your loss, Karen. Sounds like you have happy memories of her!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This is so sad. Please know that I am praying for your and her family.
((HUGS))