Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun Day With Emilly and Curtis

On Sunday afternoon I got to spend time with two very special young people.  My cousin Emilly and her precious husband, Curtis.  They wanted some family pictures and were willing to let me practice on them.  Ever since I played around with Lyndi I have been wanting to try again without a "real" photographer around so I could see what I would come up with.  I took them to Amanda's house and the waterfall at Wehadkee Creek.  The sun played some cruel tricks.  I would get them set and before I could get the picture snapped the sun would rear it's ugly head and shine right in their faces.  They were real sports about it though.  I ended up with 80+ pictures for them to choose from.  Bear in mind that I do not have a studio and am not a professional...but I am excited with what I got and can't wait to go to the beach at Thanksgiving and make some beach shots. I can take constructive criticism if you see something I should have done and didn't....just be gentle.  Happy Monday!
Emilly and Curtis and their pups.  I have never shot animals before so this was a new venue.





Emilly and Curtis at Wehadkee



1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You did a wonderful job, they are lovely!