"100 Things About Me"
1. Blue is my favorite color
2. I'm right-handed
3. I’m a singer of songs
4. I’m a writer of songs
5. I am fluent in sarcasm
6. Fall is my favorite time of the year
7. I don’t like mean people
8. I am hard-working when I want to be
9. I take lots of photos
10. I participate in Project 365
11. I don’t really enjoy sports
12. I love pickles
13. My nose has been broken twice
14. I love to play board games
15. Have a "black thumb" …but keep trying
16. I do not eat beets.
17. The only reality program I watch is “The Amazing Race”
18. I am proud of my age and don’t mind telling it.
19. I am a peacemaker and hate waves.
20. I love music
21.I am a sucker for a sob story
22. I am a Type 2 diabetic
23. I am working on a book of stories to be published
24. I love to laugh
25. I love manicures and pedicures
26. I can drive a stick shift
27. I have blue eyes that change color with whatever I am wearing.
28. I am deathly allergic to hay
29. Have very short arms
30.Have been married twice
31.I am preacher’s wife
32. Am a certified lay speaker
33. Am shy in new situations
34. Love word games
35. I absoluely love Italy
36.Love true Italian pizza
37. Don’t like to swallow big pills
38. Enjoy making bows to put on gifts
39.Love to give people presents for no reason
40. an ADDOS (Attention Deficit Disorder – OH Shiny!)
41. Love to shop for shoes
42. I love to travel
43. Love spending time with family and friends
44. I love Ireland and Wales
45. Have a dog named Beau Diddley (Doxie)
46. I love to eat peanut butter by the spoonful.
47. Mother of a daughter
48.I am a teacher
49.I am a Christian
50. I hate to wear make up
51. I am overweight
52. Love to go to the movies
53. Love to cook
54. I hate to bake
55. Love to drive
56. Love orchids
57. Love singing in Still Magnolias
59. Love Caramel Machiato at Starbucks
60. I am a bargain shopper
61. Hate wearing spandex
62 .Was a Brownie and a Girl Scout
63. My group opened for George Jones
64. Have a permit to carry an concealed weapon
65. Own a Bersa 380 (hand gun) named Emmylou
66. Do not like the taste of beer
67. Don’t eat innards of anything (liver, gizzards, et al)
68. I drive an HHR (Her Highnesses ride)car.
69. I love to drive pick up trucks
70. I am very proud of my daughter and her husband
71. I have been married twice
72. I was once a SAHM
73. I love to modge podge
74. I love to cross-stitch
75. I have smocked before
76. Love the smell of clean babies.
77. I have an extremely low pain tolerance
78. “Sassafrass” was my nickname in high school
79. Was called “Calhoun” by my first FIL and hated it!
80. I would rather read than eat.
81. Loves reading the Bible
82. Loves to attend Beth Moore Studies
83. Love to attend Extraordinary Women and Women of Faith conferences
84. Get up pretty much at 5:00 365 days a year. Sleeping in is 6.
85. Love Willow Creek Angels
86. Love blogging/and journaling
87. Became an only child at the age of 8.
88. Has lost both parents
89. Had missing parents with a National Silver Alert issued.
90. Love to people watch and be fashion police
91. Was a summer missionary for ASP (Appalachian Service Project)
92. Have a fantastic god-mother, who was my mom’s best friend growing up.
93. Love to tell stories.
94. Love teaching high school
95.Have a doormat personality and allow people to walk over me. (working on this one)
96. Do not take compliments well. They embarrass me.
97. Embarrass easily (especially by Bill Lankford.)
98. Cannot tell a joke unless it is written down.
99. Am a truly blessed person
100. Loves to explore – loves an adventure.
Now tell me something about yourself. I would love to know you better. I think it would be fun. Have a Happy Monday and wonderfully blessed 2012.