The start date: 7/24/12 - The end date: 7/24/15
1. Plan and take an Alaskan cruise.
2. Spend a night in the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
3. Read a book a week.
4. Spend more time with friends.
5. Hone my shooting skills with my pistol.6. Meet a blog friend in real life.(Met Mary Cooper from Knoxville, TN)
7. Get my Karen’s Korner business up and running.
8. Spend two weeks in Ireland.
9. Attend a big photography class somewhere fun.
10. Visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Ohio.
11. Finish cleaning out my mom’s house.
12. Hit the 50 state marker (I lack 2 more).
13. Spend some time every fall in the Smokies.
14. Attend my 40 year class reunion from high school.
15. Do Route 66 with someone special.
16. Learn to crochet.
17. Finish all my unfinished projects before starting new ones.
18. Walk regularly.
19. Exercise regularly.
20. Start a women’s bible study at my church.
21. Put on a women’s mini conference
22. Sing more.
23. Get another new stamp in my passport.
24. Purge “things” from my house.
25. Learn how to make a pound cake.
26. Drag out my sewing machine and sew stuff again.
27. Complete Pinterest projects I have pinned.
28. Finish and publish my book.
29. Do a Christmas of all handmade gifts.
30. Study my bible every day..
31. Be more adventuresome with my cooking.
32. Pick one cookbook and try every recipe in it and blog about it.
33. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or for UMCOR.
34. Drink 8 glasses of water a day for a week.
35. Read all of Karen Kingsbury’s books.
36. Take a cooking class.
37. Learn to play 5 new songs on my guitar, from memory.
38. Learn to play the mandolin.
39. Learn to make jelly.
40. Take Frank to Washington D.C.
41. Buy a fancy pair of cowboy boots.
42. Take a girls trip each year.
43. Eat healthier.44. Manage my diabetes
45. Pray more.
46. Save six month’s salary.
47. Go to a blogger/writers conference.
48. Pack a healthy lunch every day during the school year.
49. Organize craft supplies and my office.
50. Load all my CDs on my ipod.
51. Deep clean my car interior and exterior.
52. Learn how to properly knot a man’s tie and bow tie.
53. Have a mani and pedi on a regular basis.
54. Learn how to use makeup.
55. Get a hammock for my backyard and use it.
56. Get a swing for my backyard and set it up.
57. Use this list as a springboard for my blog.
58. Plan a great ten year anniversary surprise for Frank in 2013.
59. Use my Canon camera daily.
60. Get a 300 lens for my camera.
61. Photograph eagles.
62. Vote in the presidential election.
63. Eat a fish taco
64. Develop a clothing style that fits me.
65. Go to a movie or out to dinner in a restaurant by myself.
66. Make bread pudding and wine sauce (like Mary Mac’s Tea Room)
67. increase my herb garden.68. Spend time with the people I love.
69. Let my nails grow out.
70. Finish my painted mailbox.
71. Blog every single day for a year….or at least get 365 posts in in a year.
72. Use my professional camera more and my iPhone camera less.
73. Modge Podge more
74. Surprise someone special.
75. Take a trip to Germany.
76. Do something selfless or unexpected for someone each week.
77. Paint the porch rocker white.
78. Start catering more.
79. Host a Christmas Open House at the parsonage.
80. Learn to use my Cricut with ease.
81. See a truly amazing sunrise and get a picture of it.
82. Send birthday cards to all the special people in my life.
83. Visit museums quarterly.
84. Go through my vinyl records and get rid of most of them
85. Copy all my vinyl to my computer and ipod.
86. Copy all my cassettes onto my computer and ipod..
87. Stock my car for emergencies.
88. Learn to make fried apple pies like Aunt Virginias.
89. Go to Mallorca and Spain.
90. Join the local volunteer fire department.
91. Make notecards for myself and others.
92. Design my own business card.
93. Complete my Charm dishes set.
94. Attend a bagpipes concert in November at Callaway Gardens.
95. View Christmas lights that are amazing.”
96. Update my resume.
97. Complete a teacher portfolion for myself.
98. Do some you tube training videos for fun things.
99. Become an American picker.
100. Retire from teaching with 25 years.101. Keep a positive attitude at work for the next three years.
Wish me luck....I will need it.