Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Through The Eyes Of A Scroll Saw Artist

I love gifts made from the heart.  Frank did a sign for The Robinson's this week with a boat, anchor, and skier on it.  It was gorgeous.  After seeing it completed I told him I wanted a sign for the house when he had the time.  I wanted crosses on it.  This is what he did for me and I LOVE it.  There is nothing I like more than something someone made.  This looks really pretty as you pull up into the carport.  I am so proud of his artistic eye.
My Favorite of the religious pieces is this one, "In The Garden."
 
 
The "Crown of Thorns" is another favorite.

The flaming eagle is a real eye catcher.

This one is humbling.

The patriotic eagle is gorgeous.

Yep, it is John Deere green.

The flaming wolf.  He also does a flaming buck and horse.

Monogram letters are real popular now and he does them according to your personality.  Not every one is all about curly ques.
 
Here is The Robinson's sign.  Is it not precious.
 
The ascension cross is really detailed.  He made one and sold it via facebook immediately.

Monograms he made for a wreath.  They are really pretty.

The flaming tiger is really powerful. 


A sign he designed from a business card for our backyard neighbor.
Yep, I think he is very talented....but then I am not prejudiced one little bit.  Have a wonderful Thursday.  I am going visiting folks from Midway today.

 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I agree, he is very talented!