2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying? I am drawing a blank here. I am not one to jump on the fad wagon.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I love peppermint. My favorite foods would involve chocolate and peppermint. I love them plain. I love peppermint schnapps when my throat hurts or I have a cough.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally) which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain. I am notorious for procrasting and therefore find myself on thin ice more often than not.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?
Red wine on white carpet and white walls. I stepped on a doggie toy and the wine went all over the waiters coat, the wall and carpet. I was mortified and actually cried. The lady of the house brought out some seltzer water and blotted it all up and you would have never known it had been there. It was amazing.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew? I am neither right now. I am just trying to stay afloat.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas."Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." Calvin Coolidge
8. Insert your own random thought here. Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs. when I lived away from my parents I would put this song on and sit in front of the tree missing them tremendously. The other night I turned on my tree and this song came on the radio. I am glad I was alone because I had a good old fashioned ugly cry. I know with each passing year it will get easier, but for some reason this is not one of those easier years. One day....we will all be together again....and I"ll Be Home For Christmas....right now...it is only in my dreams. I hope you enjoy it.