Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Jelly Beans and What They Mean


Jelly Bean Colors & Meanings:
Colors & their meanings are as follows:
White = purity, Godliness
Black = sin, evil
Red = Jesus, blood
Yellow = sunshine
Green = life
Purple = royalty
Pink = happiness ("in the pink")
While we were in Knoxville this week I found this little thought provoker while Susan and I were perusing Lifeway Books. We were killing time waiting on the guys so we could go and see God's Not Dead.  Lifeway is one of my favorite places in the whole world.  I could spend hours in one.   I love this place and since it is getting close to Easter I jotted down the references to perhaps use them for my Children's Sermon one Sunday before Easter.  I can promise you I won't look at Jelly Beans the same any more.  BTW if you have not seen the movie yet you need to.  It is amazing.

No comments: