Here are my answers to Joyce's questions for this week-
I would like to do both, but would prefer to plant a garden and it would be somewhat possible where I live. I would have to cover bulbs so some and dig the ground up would be easy. Things here are starting to bloom out and lots of big time farmers are preparing to put seeds in the ground. I cannot wait.
2. When did somebody last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?) I really can't remember the last time someone sprang something on me. Most of my friends know that I really do not like to have things sprung on me and if it does happen you can be assured that I WILL return the favor if I can.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings...what's something you'd like to start doing this spring? Cleaning out the past.I would love to finish clearing out my mom's house, get the house sold, and get rid of excess in mine. I want to travel light from now on.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? Frank and I usually sit in the middle of the row....around the middle of the theater. The last movie we saw in the theatre was Frozen, and we both loved it. It was one of the first movies that Frank did not take a nap half-way through.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
Joyce and I must be twins from another mother. Her answer fits me to a tee. I want people to say that I'm friendly and genuine. I enjoy meeting new people so if I say I'm happy to meet you I mean it too.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item? Clark Brother's Meats sells some of the most delicious frozen zipper/sugar peas. It is cheaper to buy a gallon bag from them, than to grow them myself and that gallon lasts a good while for us. We bought some frozen steaks from a house to house salesman recently and I promise you we won't again. With Clark Brother's just down the road I want my meat fresh!
7. What's something you avoid? Again Joyce and I are on target with each other. I avoid negative people too. The one's I work with are draining. I am so tired and physically/mentally drained after having been around them.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I live in an area where chicken farms abound. They are one of the biggest money makers around. But, did you know that today is Poultry Day? Poultry Day celebrates chicken, turkey and other birds we commonly consume. Chicken and turkey are lower in fats, and cholesterol than other meats, making it better for your health. They also give you your breakfast eggs. Celebrating Poultry Day can be quite tasty with eggs for breakfast, a chicken sandwich for lunch, and barbecue chicken for dinner. Don't forget to cook up some chicken fingers for the kids. FYI: Most famous Chicken: Looney Tune's Foghorn leghorn. Chicken Philosophy: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?