2. What most recently caused your heart to melt? The news letter I got from Kat and Brian for December and January. It made me mushy. Also a song Amanda played for me this past weekend called, "Alaska or Bust." I cried like a baby. The Go-Daddy commercial with the puppy. I think they have pulled it....as well they should.
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
Car duty at school for the next two week. I was just getting over bronchitis, it is cold, and I did not want to do it. 4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat? An A&W rootbeer frosty in a frosty mug.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why.
It has been pretty symphonic. All is well in Karendom.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'? I know that Christmas is over, but White Christmas by Bing Crosby tops my chart. 7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find hardest to leave behind?
The Porch People and our church families.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
For the third year I am planning to participate in the April A-Z Blog Challenge this year? If you're not familiar with the challenge, here's the 411-you blog every day (except Sundays) during the month of April. Conveniently that works out to 26 posts, and since there are 26 letters in the alphabet, you blog from A-Z. April 1st the letter A, April 2nd the letter B, and so on.