3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago? Say I am employed by the Randolph County Board of Education. After 25 years with the Alex City BoE I changed jobs and moved closer to home. Crazy huh?
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight....a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...? We eat chicken often. I like chicken and you can change it up with so many different flavors and preparation styles. I have had chicken salad for lunch twice this week and chicken alfredo one night this week. I can pretty much eat it anyway you can cook it. Chick-fil-A is a favorite but the nearest one is in another town. We love Cracker Barrel's chicken and dumplings too...but again...in another town...so they are rare treats. We have a place here called Big Chick...everyone in town raves about it....but I am not a big fan.5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most? Father Knows Best and Leave it to Beaver. TV was not something we watched often in my house. We watched the news....and Ed Sullivan.
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made? I did a folksy whimsical piece on canvas that has sunflowers, a couple of bees, and says You Are My Sunshine. I am working on a guitar piece right now that is on a piece of wood. Can't wait to get it done.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet? I can say pop ups, slow loads, and hacking stuff.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am taking part in the A-Z challenge. I hope you will click here and go check mine out.