Now on with the show-
1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?
I wore a uniform for PE from 7th to 12th grade. They were disgustingly ugly and I hated them. There was only one place in town you could buy them and the whole process was a nightmare.
2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth. We pick up litter, we recycle things by using them in other ways, we spend a good bit of time outdoors, I love planting things. 3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home? Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for? Brown rice is my favorite and that's what I would go for. We have brown rice about once a week, couscous occasionally , and quinoa rarely.
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever? I have to agree with Joyce and say Mothers. I have loved this job. And then doctors, nurses, teachers...jobs where you're making a tangible difference in someone else's life. Maybe not the easiest jobs in the world, nor are they without challenges, but I think the sense of personal satisfaction one feels in helping another makes for the best kind of job.
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience? The end of the school year and all the numerous things going on in my school life right now.6. Do you live your life around the days of the week? Yes, I have my school week...and things each night that deal with church.....and then Sunday AM and PM deal with church....Saturdays I guard ferociously.
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April? Rainy...Rainy....and did I say Rainy?
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am using this space to link over to my A-Z Challenge post. We're into the final third of the alphabet so whoohoo! S is for Southern Sayings.