Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Monday, November 12, 2007

Shop Til You Drop Literally

Well, today I went to Market in Atlanta. My BFF Mary and I took the opportunity to get a jump on Christmas shopping. Let me tell you....one building and 21 floors later....I was dragging and we still had two buildings and 30 floors to go. It was going to be a faint at heart day. I made my beginning assault with great fervor....but as the day progressed....the intensity wained. By 3:00 I was one tired puppy. But it was ok because I had several Christmas gifts taken care of and a birthday present or two. I love Market. It is so much fun....it is a day of making choices....and sometimes the places I love to shop the most just don't have what I am looking for....and sometimes...they have it all. Today was a new adventure because I found some new shops that were just opening up....One of them was a Celtic store in the Garden center...it was really neat to see all the outdoor fun stuff they had on display. I felt like a child at Christmas....Dear Santa....I want it all. Don't give me diamonds...or rubies...or gold....give me a pretty yellow Adirondack Swing or chair set and I am in seventh heaven. My blog is going to be short tonight because I am really tired and tomorrow is another school day. Say a prayer for my mom if you will....she is having Cataract surgery on her right eye on Weds. Hasta la vista, K

No comments: