Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day Two in Rock Mills

We tackled the truck before 6 and actually turned it in at the UHaul place in Roanoke before 10.  We just unloaded everything into the carport.  Now...let's hope it does not rain.  I unloaded boxes, we did a few errands....made sure the cable was in our name....and then had lunch at Gedneys.  Wonderful place to eat.  They are renovating their Wal-mart here...it looks like ours did about 2 years ago...frightening...can't find anything.  It is a small...very very small Supercenter....but hey...it is Walmart. Unpacking is not fun and Frank and I decided that next move...we are hiring movers.  I would not mind unpacking boxes IF, and only if, I didn't have to load and unload them too.  That is what you get for trying to save the church a few dollars.  Sigh!  Today is Thursday and I am anticipating the big Rock Mills Chicken Q on Saturday.  I so want this congregation to like us.

No comments: