Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We Are Here!

We Are Here!  Just a brief update to let you know we are now residents of Rock Mills, AL.  I am so excited.  We could not move in until 12 noon today and it was a thousand degrees in the shade when we got here.  Poor Frank...the only help he had was me...and my sweet friend Mary...who had to work third shift at the hospital.  We got about half the truck unloaded and decided to leave the other half til morning.  Good idea.  The people of the church brought us some wonderful food...and I hope they don't make snap judgments on first impressions...I was one dirty bird...and stunk.  They hugged us anyway, welcomed us to the community, fed us, and we ate ravenously.  I am going to like Rock Mills.  I will share pictures later this week.

No comments: