Joyce and link up.
I look forward to Hodgepodge every week to see how different/alike we all are. Enjoy my answers and feel free to leave me some comments. I love reading them.
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
I am a school teacher and tend to do my duty. I occassionally love to forge a new path....but in teaching that means extra paper work.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. I would love to live Saturday over again and again. Frank was at school and my friend Mary spent the night with me on Friday and we explored on Saturday. Since the move we have not had much together time....and it was so much fun. You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows? I like it both ways....in front of a roaring fire...yay on the marshmallows....in a rush....nay. I know I prefer marshmallows out of a bag when I am having them....those hot chocolates with the stuff posing as marshmallows I do not care for at all.
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine? I do not ever wear makeup. Well....I wear mascara because without it you cannot see my eye lashes. I wear makeup when I am singing with Still Magnolias....so I do own some stuff.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood? I want to be loved. Frank loves me and although he does not always understand me....he accepts me as I am.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite. I love cooking with spices and herbs. I even use some for medicinal purposes. Sage is great for sores in your mouth. But if I had to choose a personal favorite it would be rosemary. I love to grow it, to smell it, to cook with it. I love the headiness of its fragrance.
7. What do you do when you feel angry? I sing....loud. I cry.....I talk to myself....I talk out loud to God.....I eat if none of the others work.
8. What is your favorite genre of music and why? Mine is....well....I like some country and western (Martina McBride - In My Daughter's Eyes), I love classic rock (Kansas - Dust in the Wind), I love a little of most...Led Zepplin, KISS....my tastes are varied ....except rap. I just don't like it. I have tried...but it is just not there....Toby Mac is about the closest I can say I get to liking Rap music. My students did a report on Costa Rican music yesterday...and I don't even like theirs....the song they played was called Whappen to Dem. It was just off-beat talking..so once again I was not impressed. Drop me a line and let me know what your favorite music is....and why. I would love to here your answers. Happy Wednesday and Ground Hog Day!
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
9 months ago