Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Feel Like I Painted the Town Tonight.....Beige!

Tonight Amanda, Randy, Frank, Kimbel, Patty and her friend went out to dinner in Columbus and then went to the Loft to see some of our friends play.  It has been a long time since I have been to the Loft.  That is actually the place that Still Magnolias got their start.  It was good to be back there again.  Our friends, Stan, Marsha, Rebecca (a Still Magnolia) sang for a little over an hour.  Their set did not begin until 9:30 EST and after an hour I was beat.  I guess I am getting to old. Frank and I left a little before 10 CST and had an 1.5 hour drive home.  Church is tomorrow....so tonight I am going to have to paint the town beige.  I was introduced to the world of Robert Earl Keen tonight and although the video clip I am giving you is not the greatest quality....I hope you can see why everyone who sees him loves him.  I hope to see him live soon.  This man is not famous....why?  He has never had a hit.  He sings songs people can relate to...and since it knocking on midnights door....and I  have painted the town beige....I am calling it a night.  See you tomorrow morning with my Project 365 offerings for the week.  Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite cha!

No comments: