Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Erin go Bragh


Today is St. Patrick's day and I just had to wish everyone a Happy One.  Being of Irish decent I have always celebrated this day in grand style with corned beef and cabbage, a good parade, a lot of cheer and wonderful family and friends.  We all know that the Irish are quick with the verse so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you today.  Honestly, my wish for you today is that:

1.
May you always have

Walls for the winds,

A roof for the rain,

Tea beside the fire,

Laughter to cheer you,

Those you love near you,

And all your heart might desire!

2.

'Tis better to buy a small bouquet


And give to your friend this very day,

Than a bushel of roses white and red

To lay on his coffin after he's dead.

3.

For each petal on the shamrock

This brings a wish your way-

Good health, good luck, and happiness

For today and every day.

4.

Dance as if no one were watching,

Sing as if no one were listening,

And live every day as if it were your last.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!  Go mbeannai Dia duit (May God Bless You).  Erin go Bragh - Ireland forever!  If you ever get a chance to go....you should.  It will change your life forever.  It did mine.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I WANNA GO! My BIL & SIL went a couple of years ago and absolutely LOVED it!