Joyce has provided these whimsical question opportunities for our responses, so read my answers and then head on over to her place. Green Eggs and Ham is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss stories so please excuse my digression into Seusdom today!
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I do not eat green eggs and ham.
I do like eggs fried in a pan.
I'll eat them scrambled in a jam
But nope, don't like green eggs and ham.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Like a lamb, a light breeze, plenty of sunshine and 72 degree weather. It does not get much better than this.
I love it when the flowers bloom
I love to be outside at noon
I love to see the birds go zoom.
I love the spring....says Sam I Am!
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
Under pressure for sure.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
The only madness we have here this year is the Alabama High School Graduation Exam where as a teacher you sit....period....and stare at the kids until it is over. There is a 90 minute section, a break and then another one. I thought I would go "mad" during the first 90 minutes.
I do not like the grad exam
I'd rather eat green eggs with ham
It kills me just to sit stand
I really hate the grad exam
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
In my car each morning and afternoon on my hour trek to work and back home.
I think the best inside my car
When I am traveling near and far
I love to see horizons bar
I think my best inside my car.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Well, Linda I do wear underwear more than anything else. Jeans would be my next choice followed by black pants. I seem to have an inexhaustible amount of them.
I love best to wear my jeans
It tells me Friday is on the scene
They can be black, or blue, or green
As long as they are called some jeans.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Is the Pope Catholic. I am the queen of the stuff.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wonder if I am the only person on the face of the earth who has never attended Mardi Gras, Carnivale, etc. I feel like everyone I know has been to this grand event and I have never had a desire to go and be part of what this stands for. Now...Ash Wednesday service....I am all over that one.
To Joey, With Love....WINNER!
8 months ago