1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done?
Got stuck climbing a coconut palm tree in a neighbors yard when I was younger. My ankles locked up and I could not get down. I got in so much trouble.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.
Fried, grilled, baked, broiled. The only way I don't like chicken is raw.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
I too have visited The Holocaust Museum in DC. I also love any and all of the Smithsonians. The Guggenheim in New York was pretty cool as well...and Museum at Trinity College in Dublin....where the Book of Kells is housed. I love museums.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?
I like a shower for the convenience. I love a bath when I want to destress.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?
Fiction....because....out of sight...out of mind. Nuff said?
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
Wickles Pickles. They are made in Dadeville, AL and they are wickedly delish. If you can find them....try them.....they are so good.
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
The skirmish going on in the Middle East has skyrocketed gas prices and since I drive an hour each way to work....that definitely affects me. The Earthquake/Tsunami in Japan because I had ordered some Apple things for my classroom and they will be delayed for about 2 months.
8. Since MOST of you are either experiencing or have just experienced Spring Break....what is your best Spring Break memory?
I have two....I was in Ireland (Dublin to be exact) on St. Paddy's Day in 2009 during Spring Break. It was awesome! I was in Key West one year during Spring Break with Mary and Jo. It was so much fun watching the sunset at Mallory Square and touring Key West. Good times!
Have a happy Wednesday!