1. What gives you goosebumps? Unexplained noises in the dark.
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh...Halloween-yay or nay? Nay! Halloween used to be a fun and safe time for children….that time has long past. I love the Fall Festivals that churches are having more and more.
3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect? No! Nuff said!4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose. Ok, Ok, I will choose. Apples always, but.....I love Temple oranges when they are in season.
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc) Anything! Have you ever been to Roanoke, AL? It is the town time forgot. I want a movie theater…nearest one is 30 miles away, I would love a bowling alley, I would love a Starbucks…..I would love places to shop….besides Walmart and Catos. I want a decent hospital too.6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer? There is a folder with medical information about Frank and I for the Lifeflight (helicopter service). And some Yellow Dot information too.
7. Are you at all superstitious? Not really….although black cats give me the heebie jeebies.
8. What is your favorite fall thing to do? Mine is riding through the mountains and breathing in the smells of fall and seeing the gorgeous colors of fall. Growing up in South Florida I missed seeing those things….and I have a lot of time to make up for.