1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird? I love birds. Bluebirds would be my favorites followed by Robins. I don't like buzzards and I don't like crows....they remind me of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds."
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If you do share your screen name and we'll come flocking to your twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far. Stillmagnolia is my twitter name. I don't mess with twitter a lot.
3. It's been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you? I agree with Joyce....Big Brother is watching. As a teacher we were encouraged to advance technology use....get a Facebook page for your classroom and then our school blocked facebook useage....oh well.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball themed movie? If that's too hard what's your favorite sports themed movie?
Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner is my favorite. Now if we were talking football movies I am there.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
No thank you. If I DO have to eat it....then I want it bundled, wrapped in bacon, and brushed with olive oil.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers?)
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle? In the traditional sense....no. In the non-traditional sense yes! I juggle my life, my job, my pastor's wife duties, being a mother, being a friend....everyday.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am going to Niagra Falls this summer. Have you ever been there? Did you stay on the American or Canadian side? What all did you do? I am looking for ideas for what to do while we are there.