Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Friday, November 23, 2012

Five Minute Friday - Thank You

The month of December Lisa-Jo is taking the month off.  I can't blame her.  My calendar is really packed already and we haven't even made it to December yet, and I will be out of town the first two weekends of the month.  I have enjoyed Five Minute Friday even though this week mine is actually Five Minute Friday on Saturday due to the fact that I have not had easy access to a computer and I( have been visiting.  From visiting is where I get my stories. Frank's sister, Ann is a great story teller.  She fills me with all kinds of tales about when she and Frank were children. If you feel you want to participate today....then, set your timer, clear your head, for five minutes of free writing without worrying about getting it right.
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

Oh and Ahem, if you would take pity and turn off comment verification, it would make leaving some love on your post that much easier for folks!
OK, are you ready? Please give us your best five minutes on:::

Thank You…

GO:

Since Thanksgiving Day was just yesterday I have so much to be thankful for.  Thursday was a day of "Thank You's" to a number of people and I thought I would take this opportunity to do just that.  My number one thank you goes to God.  Thank you Lord for all your many blessings on me and my family.  Thank you for a wonderful church to worship in, for my children, for good friends-old and new, for times spent with family and friends, for my health, for my job, for the food on my table, the shoes(and most of you know I LOVE shoes) on my feet, for my students, for people I already know and those I will someday meet, for loving parents who TOOK me to church and stayed with me, for the Porch People, for an education, for my loving husband, Frank who gives me the freedom to try new things and never laughs at me when I botch something, to my oldest and dearest friends for many of my adventures in life, for Kat and Jill for helping me "Keep it sweet," for the chance to travel and see the world, and my list goes on.  I am so thankful for so much and I want any and everyone who has touched my life....whether good or bad...."Thank you!"  You have made a difference in my life and helped to form me into who I am.   

STOP:  

Have a wonderfully blessed day! 

 

No comments: