Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project 365 - Week 44

 
Sunday, October 28th
I am doing this a little differently today.  For some strange reason....my computer is being stubborn and not letting me follow my normal plan.  Grrrr....so I hope you can keep up with the layout.Today I got two loaves of crunchy bread started.  One was craisin with orange zest and the other was plain.  They will have to sit and rise for 12-18 hours.  I started them about 10 pm so I can put them on when I get home from school and before Bobby's guitar lesson.  Hope my plan works. 
 
 

Monday, October 29th
This is the finished result of the bread dough.  Looks good doesn't it.  I succeeded in getting the loaves cooked and cooling before Bobby came AND put on a loaf of peanut butter - chocolate chip bread to take down to Mrs. Jane's house after guitar.  The day worked out just perfect and I accomplished everything I set out to.  I love it when a plan comes together.  I promise this will be my last bread picture for a while.  I will still be baking it....but you won't have to see it.  LOL!

Tuesday, October 30th
Tomorrow is the big Roanoke Fall Festival and on my way home I decided to get this TEC scarecrow guy....he may not be there after tomorrow.  I have been trying to get him for a week but there never was anywhere to park.  I lucked out today.
 
Wednesday, October 31st
Rock Mills United Methodist was well represented at the Roanoke Fall Festival.....we handed out well over 3000 pieces of Candy, prizes, Hugs(drinks and real ones), bookmarks about the church.  We were in the heart of the city from 4 - 6:30.  It was an amazing night.  The only thing that kind of got under my skin was all the adults and very large boys dressed up.....or not who stopped by and stuck a Walmart plastic bag in my face saying, "Give  me some candy!"  There should be an age limit to this.  Halloween is not my favorite holiday as it is....and this just seals the deal. 

Thursday, November 1st
I won a prize on one of my blogging buddy sites.  Rita from Meemaw Moments  was giving away some yummy granola toffee and I won.  I also was blessed with a book written by her DIL and cannot wait to read it.  Thank you Rita for picking me. 

Friday, November 2nd
Here is the last of the characters from Roanoke....this is Mr. H & R block...or Tax Man.  I thought he was just precious.  So with him I have captured all the ones I liked in town.  There were other scenes....but most of them were the traditional hay, pumpkins, mums, and a scarecrow or two. 



Saturday, November 3rd
I had a wonderful day today with my dear friend Deborah, her precious daughter, Jill, and my precious daughter, Kat.  We went to Birmingham to the annual Christmas Village.  It is one of the largest craft shows in the Southeast with over 700 vendors.   There were a lot of Pinterest projects there....and yes I did see some craft things I want to attempt.  The top picture is of the girls and I sampling Barber's Egg Nog.  Deborah took the picture because she hates Egg Nog.  The second shot is of the girls telling Santa what all they want.  The bottom shot is my friend, Debo....and some woodcrafts I want to attempt.  It was a marvelous day....simply Mah velous!  
 
 
 
I love doing Project 365.  I makes me focused and I am so grateful to Sara for hosting it.  I look forward to my weekly photo journaling....and reading what every one else has done.  If you want to see more great shots then hop over to Sarah's blog by clicking here
 

4 comments:

The Bug said...

Looks like a great week! I don't mind bread pictures - in fact I'd like to see a picture of the peanut butter chocolate chip (or even better EAT it - ha!).

So jealous that you won the granola :)

Amy said...

ha!! love the tax man scarecrow!
that orange craisin bread looks delicious!

heres a link to my laundry recipe
http://beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.com/2010/11/homemade-laundry-soap.html

riTa Koch said...

So glad you received the package.
Enjoy!
I keep telling myself to bake bread, but 'self' hasn't listened yet.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That bread looks delicious and the craft fair must have been a lot of fun. I need to find one!