2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance most needs replacing at your house? I don't own a waffle iron, but would love one. I have a toaster that works when it wants to. The rest of my stuff is good.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15th)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy? 'I am grouchy when I have overdone. I have to have down time and if I don't get it...or my plate is overloaded...I am grouchy.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax.Which city would you most like to see?
I've been to several places in Canada and enjoyed them all...Quebec was my least favorite....the people I encountered were extremely rude. Vancouver, Montreal, Niagara on the Lake( loved it enough to live there)were awesome, but my favorite was Prince Edward Island which I absolutely loved. The trip was with my daughter and we went up US - 1 in fourteen days. We had a blast. I will return to PEI. It claimed my heart and soul.
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite? Gr
Grilled hamburgers and ribs that my dad cooked. Topfer's Ribs, Russo's Subs. Bud's Chicken/Shrimp. Yes they are all still my favorites. I have to go to West Palm Beach for the Buds and Russo's. Topfer's is no longer in business. My dad is no longer with us but Frank's burgers and ribs are as good as...if not better than my dad's.
6. Do you cry easily? Yes. I sometimes wish I didn't, but tears form pretty easily for me, both the happy and the sad. I leave the room when the Sarah McLaughlin dog adoption commercial comes on. It kills me.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it? I've started but I am not nearly where I usually am at this time. Chalk that up to a new job.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It has been Homecoming Week at WHS. They decorate boards for each class and then the night of Homecoming they are displayed on the hill near the field. What did you do for Homecoming?