Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Jett and Kruze Birthday Party

October 11th was Jett's second birthday and Miss Kruze's first birthday party.  Their birthdays were actually earlier...but with Keaton (their dad) in the hospital....it was put off....but this day was very special....because their dad got a weekend pass and was there to celebrate with us all.  Magen goes all out on parties...here are a few of the wonderful event.  After the birthday party we went to Keaton and Magens for music by campfire....one of my most favorite days.









All in all it was a great day of Mermaids and Pirates and Celebrations.  This was definitely a day the Lord made and we were all glad and rejoiced in it.

No comments: