Isaiah 6:8

8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Valley Arts Council Craft Show

What a grand weekend this was.  Frank was in his first ever juried craft show.  It was in Valley, AL and it was so much fun.  We made loads of new friends and saw some of the most amazing arts and crafts.  I have to admit that I am not fond of nudes and there seemed to be quite a few of those.  The rest of the crafters/artists made up for it.  There are so many ways to make stuff from things you have laying around the house.  I met a really neat lady named Karen...who homeschools her 13 children...and a precious young man I taught to do frilly scarves.

 The display boards were given to us by Chuck and Sue.  She had used them for a craft show.  They were white and Frank decided to color them up a bit.






 Frank actually got two blue ribbons.  The second one was for Best Display.  He had that one hands down.  All in all it was an amazing day.

No comments: